Drug abuse costs employers upwards of $81 billion* each year in turnover, productivity reductions, absenteeism, workplace theft, sick time utilization and lower work quality. Healthcare benefits are often designed to help with employee issues like this, yet most organizations experience very low utilization of their benefits programs.
Fairbanks Employer Services is uniquely positioned to help employers identify and provide care for employees who may suffer from or are at risk for a behavioral-health issue such as substance use disorder. Backed with more than 70 years of expertise and proven treatments, Fairbanks provides support through a range of programs and services from behavioral health management to traditional recovery support.
* National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
FAIRBANKS EMPLOYER SERVICES
- Commitment to drive down employer behavioral health costs
- Support the health needs of individuals and family members
- Adhere to the highest standards of excellence
- Dedicated leadership by providing the best clinical and support staff
FAIRBANKS SPOTLIGHT™ — BETTER BENEFITS ROI
Fairbanks Spotlight™ is a state-of-the-art behavioral health management program specifically designed for self-insured employer groups of 500 or more. Using proactive behavioral health coaching and proprietary analytics, we are able to identify and aid employees and their dependents who may need assistance.
Employers can increase healthcare engagement and reduce healthcare costs by up to 20% with Fairbanks Spotlight. Reduced employee absenteeism and turnover means increased productivity and a more satisfied workforce.
FAIRBANKS SPOTLIGHT™ PROCESS
Meet with executive leadership to determine their organization’s productivity and absenteeism challenges
Provide an overview of Fairbanks Spotlight™ including potential solutions
Develop a proposal of what can be achieved with data collected and with proper recommendations from Fairbanks staff and health coaches
Review program implementation and employee communication
Establish HIPAA Compliance. Participants may opt out at any time if they do not wish to share their health information
FAIRBANKS SPOTLIGHT™ PROCESS
- Meet with executive leadership to determine their organization’s productivity and absenteeism challenges
- Provide an overview of Fairbanks Spotlight™ including potential solutions
- Demonstrate technology
- Develop a proposal of what can be achieved with data collected and with proper recommendations from Fairbanks staff and health coaches
- Review program implementation and employee communication
- Establish HIPAA Compliance. Participants may opt out at any time if they do not wish to share their health information
THE FAIRBANKS MISSION
Inspire hope and transform lives as the experts in recovery.
- 70+ years of experience in substance use disorders and addiction
- Touch over 20,000 individuals annually through treatment, education and outreach
- 300 employees and 260 volunteers
- Nonprofit organization with 9% of operating revenue to charity care
FAIRBANKS PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
When employees are healthy, they are more productive. Fairbanks offers a full array of evidence-based treatments for individuals and their dependents who need help.
Inpatient: Designed for individuals who need a structured environment to abstain from substance use. Includes detox, rehab, residential treatment and 12-step recovery groups.
Extended Residential: Created for those who would benefit from receiving care in a confidential, secluded environment. Programs available for both men and women to receive gender-specific treatment.
Outpatient: Options are available for age- and gender-specific partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), medication-assisted therapy (MAT), co-occurring trauma program for women and more. Both day and evening relapse prevention and Level One groups available to accommodate work schedules.
Supportive Living Program (SLP): Transitional program for patients moving from inpatient to outpatient or recovery management programming.
Recovery Management: Support throughout the first year following addiction treatment. Includes recovery coaching, family support groups and LINK program.
Education: Substance abuse education course for individuals with high-risk behaviors to learn about their relationship with alcohol and other drugs and increase their understanding of the consequences of misuse.
Care that begins wherever it’s needed on the journey to recovery, from prevention to alumni programming.
Please provide your organization’s information and we will reach out to set up time for a meeting and consultation. All fields are required.